Friday, December 14, 2012

Nail Files {12/14/12}

Happy Friday loves! I'm linking up with Vicki and Tara for some Nail Files Friday.


This week I was sporting a holiday look since Christmas is just around the corner. I also added a little pop of glitter as an accent nail.



On my nails I'm sporting Essie's She's Pampered which is part of their 2012 Holiday colors and on the accent nail I'm wearing Nailtini in Millionaire. I think the mix of reds and golds is perfect for the holidays and it looks like a little ornament on my fingers! 

I also want to talk a bit about the tragedy that happened today in CT at the elementary school. I am sickened that there are people out there in this world who could so freely shoot innocent children at school, 20 innocent children! I cannot begin to imagine how the families of the victims are dealing with this and especially it being right around the holidays. I hope this is the wake up call that our government needs to put some stricter rules on gun control and who can and cannot bear arms. Of course the coward had to shoot him/herself after shooting 26 people, why not just kill yourself and leave the innocent out of it. After reading the CNN articles, it looks like the suspect/shooter was the child of a teacher at the school and she was the target of the shooting, so why were these 20 innocent children and 6 other adults shot?! Ok, my rant is over, but my thoughts and prayers are with the parents and families of these innocent victims who so tragically lost their lives going to an assumed "safe place", guess there is no such thing as a safe place anymore!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! I've never been a fan of red, until recently, and now I have 4 bottles! This is a great shade.

    Stopping by from the linkup :)

    ReplyDelete