Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pin, Pin, Pin, Just Keep Pinning

Hey friends! Happy hump day! This post is being brought to you super quick. As in 7 minutes until I have to leave for work so I'm pumping out a semi-decent oh who am I kidding post. I'm linking up with the gorgeous Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting. I have found myself wasting away hours at Pinterest lately, maybe it's all the holiday cheer and fun crafts that I'm not doing, or all the gift ideas I am getting for other and myself! Whatever the case may be, this is what I've been pinning lately:





Source: google.com via nikki on Pinterest






Source: imgfave.com via nikki on Pinterest






Source: google.com via nikki on Pinterest



Source: houzz.com via nikki on Pinterest







Now that my friends is how you crank out a post in just 7 minutes. Sorry for the craptasticness of this post and I promise I will give you guys something of more sustenance at a later date! Have a great Wednesday folks!

3 comments:

  1. Love that bathroom.

    Stopping by from the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very difficult not to want to kill someone when I just woke up and they're in my face talking about something way too serious for the early morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that kid, that hair, the conversations in the morning. It just might be me!

    ReplyDelete