Thursday, December 27, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Hey friends! It's been a while, the holiday schedule has thrown me off good on what day of the week it is. Well today I'm linking up with the fabulous ladies Amber and Neely for It's OK Thursday! I haven't done this link up in quite some time and I figured why not do it one more time before the end of 2012!


Its Ok Thursdays
It's OK...

...that I'm a self appointed awesome gift giver of 2012. Some examples are:

Nephew loving his Cars airplane and not putting it down {according to his mother}

Sister getting super excited about getting her Essie LuxEffects nail polishs, the only thing really on her wish list that she didn't get from any of her secret Santa's. When I surprised her with it the day after Christmas {because quite frankly I felt bad}, she was so excited!!

And finally the boy, N. He unfortunately got my gift to him the day after Christmas thank to the lovely men and women of the postal service, but nonetheless, he LOVED everything I got for him. I didn't know how big or small to go with the gift since this would be our first gifts to each other, but I went the thoughtful route. He is a HUGE fan of The Fray so I got him all 3 of their CDs, some blistex chapstick to help with dry lips in the winter, men's hand lotion to help with dry hands {he hates having dry hands and working in a hospital will do that to you}, and threw some of his favorite candy {Reese's} in there along with something to add to his duck collection {don't ask, he's a big fan of ducks} so I got him a cute duck wearing blue and white {NY Giants colors} and he was obsessed with it! I got this awesome text after he opened everything!
I'd call that a win in my books!

...that I've eaten so many desserts as of late that all I crave is a salty snack!

...that the sweet boy, N, sent me the cutest text on Christmas Day thanking his lucky stars to have a friend in me!



...that I'm so excited for New Year's Eve, but mostly the getting all dolled up not the whole going out in the cold, but I love my dress I got and the company I'm going to ring in the new year with!

...that I'm still opening up gifts tonight at our Friendsmas and tomorrow for my work secret Santa! Along with all that comes eating my weight in sweets again.

So lovebugs, what's OK with you all today?

2 comments:

  1. Definitely sounds like you are an amazing gift giver! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!
    P.S. I would be so excited about getting that Essie Luxeffects!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww look at you gift giver! And a big awwwwww to the sweet text messages!

    ReplyDelete