Sunday, October 12, 2014

Best Advice Ever

Over the years, I've gotten plenty of advice, sometimes unwanted, but the one piece of advice that has always stuck is something that my mom taught me as a kid.

If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all

Thumper says it best tho, plus it's cuter




There are times where my head is just running amuck with thoughts when someone says or does something that's just plain dumb. I seriously think if I had a $1 every time someone said or did something dumb just at work alone, I could retire. But this simple piece of advice given to me by my mom has always been in my mind anytime I think my words may do more harm. 



What's something you've been told that has stuck with you?

Linking up with Taylor & Helene.

Helene in Between Blogtober


 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

1 comment:

  1. My dad said this to us when we were kids all the time. SInce there were 4 of us often unkind words were spoken, but my parents were really good at stoping us from saying them out loud. If I had a dollar for every time I stopped myself from saying something that I really wanted to, I think I could also retire!

    ReplyDelete