Sunday, October 26, 2014

Favorite Book

I'm cutting it real close with today's prompt, but I was actually excited for this one because I just finished an awesome book just last week. If you're a fan of The Bachelor or Bachelorette, then you will most definitely appreciate this book even more. If you watched Ben's season, then you of course know who Courtney is. She was the villain that everyone despised and hated throughout the season (myself included). Spoiler alert, she ended up winning the heart of Ben, but that was short lived.

When I first heard that Courtney had a book out I was like oh this is gonna be good, she'll probably be all fake and tell us about how hard things were on the show and blah blah. To my utter surprise, I ended up really liking her at the end of the book. She talks a lot about the behind the scenes stuff that goes on in the show which was pretty awesome. I loved being able to understand what the girls are doing during their "down time" and just the day to day for them. 

Sure Courtney was the most hated villain in The Bachelor history, but after reading this book you get an incredible insight into her life and how she is the way she is. I highly highly recommend grabbing this book from your Barnes & Noble or local library. Even if you aren't a huge fan of the show, it's still a great read. She is a hilarious writer and makes you feel like you are her friend, which I think takes some serious skill.

Although this may not be some sort of profound book, I think this is a great, easy read which any girl would love.


p.s. I totes read this book in a day!

Let me know if you read this and if you like it or not. Linking up with Helene & Taylor!

Helene in Between Blogtober



 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment