Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Embarrassing Myself One Day at a Time

Sometimes I feel like I excel at embarrassing myself. I have flung food across the room cutting it in the lunch room at work, spilled on myself every chance I get (see: all the damn time), and if I had a $1 for every time I almost tripped over my feet, I'd be rich. I can probably recount numerous embarrassing stories from my childhood on, but I will tell you about a more recent time. 

On just my second day at my new job (this week), I was sitting at my desk checking my emails and setting up passwords for software where all of a sudden, it hit me like a freight train. I felt extremely nauseous and just knew my body would turn on me and I was going to hurl reallll quick. Luckily I was super close to the bathroom, but apparently not close enough. My coworkers were in the room farther from the bathroom, but I ended up hurling all over the toilet instead of inside of it. Sorry for that visual. Let's just say I'll be laying off the salads for a while. When I felt like my stomach would finally calm down, I cleaned my mess so nobody would know what just happened.

Lucky for me I don't think my coworkers noticed anything wrong, but all I could smell the rest of my shift was vomit and I kept feeling like everyone could smell the vomit on me. Maybe they were just being nice and pretended. 

From Google

Now that I have thoroughly embarrassed myself not only at work, but now on the internets, I'll leave it at that. What's your most embarrassing moment?

p.s. I don't have Ebola so don't worry.

Linking up with Helene & Taylor.

Helene in Between Blogtober




 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

1 comment:

  1. Awwww no! I'm so sorry, at least you were able to finish up your shift. I know I would have totally left the premises :-P

    ReplyDelete