Sunday, October 26, 2014

Bright Lights, Big City

Everyone at some point thinks, if my life were made into a movie [insert movie star name here] would definitely play me. I've thought about this a few times and my answer has changed a couple times. When I was younger, it was harder to find someone to play me in a movie based on looks because let's face it, there weren't and still aren't that many Indian actresses. One of the only Indian actresses in Hollywood at this time I could think of is Mindy Kaling and as much as I love her, I don't think I am a comedy genius like her. 

When A and I have said in our conversations, man we need a tv show or movie based on us (trust me, we're not that interesting, but sometimes we get delusional) we've both come to a pretty easy conclusion as to who would play us. One of his favorite male actors is Bradley Cooper, so that's a given for his answer. For me, I believe Jennifer Lawrence and I are spirit animals. She is so down to earth and the type of girl I would see myself being friends with. Also, Bradley Coops & her just mesh so well together in movies, so the chemistry would most definitely be there.



and some lovely shots of the duo because they are just adorable...



I just love those two. Anywho...who would you choose to play you in a movie?

Linking up with Taylor & Helene!

Helene in Between Blogtober



 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment