Sunday, October 19, 2014

Happy

...Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth...

Sorry if that song is stuck in your head now, but it is catchy. Today is all about what makes you happy. So much can make a person happy and giddy with excitement and the beautiful thing is not everyone has the same list of happies. I could seriously list things that make me happy for pages and pages, but I figured I would confine my list a bit. 




//crawling into bed after a long day//

//cupcakes//

//hot showers on a cold day//

//traveling//

//Starbucks//

//waking up in the middle of the night & realizing you still have hours to sleep//

//Sunday brunches with mimosas//

//falling asleep to rain & thunder//

//summertime//

//changing into sweats after work//

//my boyfriend//

//my nephews//

//my friends//

//rom-coms//

//new handbags//

//fresh peonies//

//country music//


Linking up with Taylor & Helene!

Helene in Between Blogtober


 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

1 comment:

  1. Love this list! Especially brunches with mimosas, fresh peonies, and traveling :)

    ReplyDelete