Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Very Superstitious...

...writings on the wall

Sorry for getting the song stuck in your head, but in case you want to jam out to it, enjoy it below.


Now you're welcome.

Superstitions, we all got em. At least I think we do. Hmm if you don't email me, I'm curious to pick your brain.

Now I've never been the black cat or walking under a ladder kind of fan, I was a bit more on the weird side actually. I actually thought one thing I did was so unique to me that I just basically made it up, but alas I did not. That thing was trying not to walk on any of the lines in the sidewalks, so no matter if I looked like a baby giraffe walking for the first time trying to avoid those lines, I did it. I'm not sure why I did this, but I would totally make a game out of it on my walks back home from school. I still catch myself doing this now, probably out of habit.

I also strongly believe in superstitions when it comes to sports. If I wore a specific shirt for more than 2 wins, you bet your bottom dollar I'll be wearing that shirt for the rest of the season. I mean if I didn't the team would lose, I can't have that. Also, no I am not talking about the Bears because they are just pathetic and I can't even with them. Guess there is always next year...

Friday the 13th is also one of those days I just get eerie about. That paired with a full moon is just a hot mess waiting to happen especially working in healthcare, it's like the crazy people know. I try not to do anything major on any Friday the 13th, especially flying, hell to the N.O!

Although I may not believe in the whole black cat/ladder deal, I do strongly believe in the mirror thing. I truly think I will get 7 years of bad luck if I break a mirror and I've been extra careful around mirrors ever since I heard about this. Also, if I had a broken mirror, how would I take my mirror selfies? First world problems, folks, all day every day.

What are some superstitions that you believe in?


Helene in Between Blogtober


 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

1 comment:

  1. It seems like so many people have superstitions mainly for sports! I don't watch any sports so I can't comment myself on this but I've read a lot of other people saying they wear a particular shirt when a game is on so they will win!
    http://alovetriangle.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete