Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Dream Vacation{s}

I have an insane sense of wanderlust 99.5% of the time. I'm constantly thinking and dreaming about warmer, more tropical paradises while I'm stuck in cold and snowy Chicago. These cold cold days have been horrible on my motivation to do anything besides work and watch netflix for countless hours (hello, Gilmore Girls). A and I were actually just talking about planning a tropical vacation yesterday, granted it probably won't be happening for a few years. There are far too many weddings happening in the next 2 years and in between A and I moving forward in our relationship (meeting the parents, family, friend, etc) along with me starting a brand new job just this week, extended vacations are totally out of the picture. Hell, I feel bad taking off a Friday & Monday to spend a weekend in Houston or vice versa when A comes here. 


Although I'm not 100% for Barbados, I'll be ok with anything with a beach and fruity drink!

Some of my dream vacation spots (trust me I have tons) are:

Corfu Island, Greece

Puerto Rico
Aruba
Montego Bay, Jamaica
London
Paris

What are some places you are dying to travel to? I really hope I get a bunch of traveling done in the next 5-10 years!

Linking up with Taylor & Helene for BlogTober14.

Helene in Between Blogtober


 photo MUHsignature_zpsb4f83d4b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment