Friday, July 13, 2012

Nail Files {7/13/12}

Yay, it's Friday!! So it's one of my favorite regular weekly link up parties with the wonderful hosts {Tara} and {Vicki}, the Nail Files! I love this link up because it really makes me want to paint my nails and make them look semi-decent.

So like I mentioned in a post earlier this week, I painted my nails with my new colors from my Julep Maven box. I painted Natasha (coral/orange polish) on all my nails and did Oscar (glittery gold) as an accent nail on my ring finger. 



I really like how these paint, I only needed one coat and it came out so smooth without clumping up! I also used my Sally Hansen insta-dri anti-chip polish on top to help keep it lasting longer.

What polish are you guys sporting this week?
Any thoughts on the Julep polishes?
Go link up!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 comments:

  1. I have both of these colors and LOVE them! Visiting from Nail Files!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Looks great with the touch of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I'm loving the gold sparkles! What great coverage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only one coat?! I'm going to try my Julep polish out today. Love the accent nail, really makes the red pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received my first julep box a few weeks ago and really like the formula. I'm already excited about my next box! This week I'm wearing black and copper :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coral and gold together :)

    ReplyDelete