Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pinterest up!

Happy hump day. I hope you got the reference in my blog title, if not you need to watch an incredibly funny episode of How I met your mother, ASAP! So today I am linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!! Today's pins will be focused on my dream home. You can follow me on Pinterest here. 

This room has a ton of elements that I would love to have one day.



This room is so elegant & simple, but I am in love!


Can I have this beautiful closet & the stuff in it??
Source: hgtv.com via nikki on Pinterest

I would absolutely NEVER leave my kitchen & learn to cook if I had this one!!!
Source: houzz.com via nikki on Pinterest

This living room is so cute, not overly girly, but you can tell it had a woman's touch, obvi!

I love the color scheme in this bedroom, always wanted to do it.


I could go on and on posting about what my dream home would look like, but I would likely lose followers. So what are you all finding on Pinterest, as of late?! Go link up and leave a comment saying you did so I can check it out! 


Also, I just started my blog's Facebook page, I wasn't sure if I did it correctly, but if you could go and please please please LIKE my page, I would so appreciate it!! You can go to it directly here!!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. That closet is AMAZING. Those beds just make me want to cuddle up and sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I need that closet! And that living room can come with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those rooms are all lovely, and those BEDS so comfy looking! I could probably do a whole post on just beds on pinterest that I would love! ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing these makes me want to redecorate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, Pinterest is the worst for me. It usually makes me want a new wedding, but those pictures make me want a new house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That closet is amazing!!

    I'm a new follower. Love for you to check out my blog at http://southernbelleway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete