Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Me, Myself, and I Linky Party

Morning everyone!! So I am excited to be doing this fun link up. It's a way to get to know me {and the other lovely people that link up} because I know my about me is not as great as some bloggers. Well here are this month's questions:




1. What is your biggest phobia?
I have a huge fear of spiders/bugs/insects. If I see one I become super paranoid unless I know it's out of sight, forever! Another fear is corny, but dying alone is always a scary thing.

2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?
I know I have talked about my grandmother passing away {now 2+ years ago}, but the night right before she passed, July 5, 2010 would be the day I would want to relive because I feel like I didn't get enough time with her before she passed to tell her all that I wanted to. 

3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 
I'm only 23 right now and I know I have a lot of life still left to live. I feel like 25 is a good solid age, I actually can't wait to turn 25 because it's not too young, yet it is still young enough at the same time. I'm sure once I'm 25 though, I'll want to change that back to 23 or even younger!

4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
I've gotten said I look like a young Uma Thurman {I personally don't see this or agree with this}. I've also gotten told a lot that I look like a famous Indian actress, Kareena Kapoor {again I don't completely agree with this}. What do you think?



This is what I got from MyHeritage.com as my look-a-likes. What do you guys think, who do I look like??

5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
This is hard, but since I answered a lot of music questions on this Sunday Social link up I did a few weeks back, here are some of the songs I think I would include:

Come on Get Higher by Matt Nathanson


Good Life by OneRepublic


The Show Goes On by Lupe Fiasco


I know some pretty different songs, but I am all over the place with my music taste. 

How would you answer these questions?
Who do you think my doppelganger is?
Leave your comments below & link up!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous, first. Second, don't sell yourself short - I loved your 5 things!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you probably look like a mix of Kareena Kapoor & Divya Dutta. Love One Republic - excellent pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your song picks!!

    Stopping by from the link up

    Rachel
    www.lalalists.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say you look like Rebecca Loos. I agree on the 25 thing. I just turned 26 and I can say 25 was my favorite age. Still young but still an adult- the best of both worlds! You can get away with staying out all night or you can get away with staying in on the weekend if you want! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you do look like Uma-very pretty!!

    come say hi over at nichollvincent.blogspot.com :)

    have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Show Goes On is the song of my life. Why didn't I put that on my soundtrack?? The mid-twenties are a very fun time! 28 feels like a whole new ball game (not necessarily a bad thing!)

    Just found your blog on the Me, Myself and I Linky Party. New Follower :)

    The Pretty Pinhead

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could talk to my Granny one last time too! She passed almost 8 years ago and I still miss her everyday. Thanks for entering my giveaway! I am happy to be following you now!
    Shanna
    Giveaway @ Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower- cute blog! Love your life playlist. :) I participated on the same linkup:

    Follow me too
    -Mellie
    http://mellielorissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete