Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Fresh Spring Makeup Routine

Happy 1st day of March!


I just walked into my local Sephora the other day and was ready for something new. I've heard nothing but good things about the Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation and really wanted to try it out. When I got sat down in the makeup chair, I just asked for a basic revamping of my makeup routine with foundation, concealer, etc.

The makeup artist was super helpful and grabbed all these great items (yes, I bought all the items she put on my face). I am definitely all about the natural look without feeling like my makeup is caked on. 


I of course start off by prepping my skin with Origins GinZing Moisturizer and Dr. Weil for Origins Dark Circle Minimizer.

If you are need for a fresh new makeup routine, I definitely recommend going into your local Sephora store and asking for a mini-makeover!

Here are the products I picked up:

:.foundation.:

:.concealer.:

:.corrector.:

:.highlighter.:

:.setting powder.:

:.beauty blender.:

9 comments:

  1. Don't you love getting a revamp of your every day look? I love the Ginzing moisturizer and I am definitely going to have to check out the NARS setting powder. <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love when an artist works their magic! crap i don't use any of that stuff except the occasional highlighter so i'd def need their assistance!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a nice little haul! I might need to try that moisturizer!

    Floradise blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sephora is opening here soon so maybe I will ask for a mini makeover.. I need to get a beauty routine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun treat for yourself!! I blew through that foundation and really loved it - Love the finish it gave me! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's how I ended up finding the Tarte foundation that I used by going to Ulta and testing out different tones of foundation. A mini makeover is a great idea and I might just very well do that when I have some extra cash to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use the nars powder and absolutely love it! I a on the hunt for a new foundation so may try the urban decay one as the reviews are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl did you hit Rouge status?! If so CONGRATS! I've heard nothing but amazing things about the UD Naked Skin line, and need to finally try it out <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love finding brand new makeups to try out, and it looks like you found some really great items! I love the Becca Champagne Pop so much, and I've heard such great things about the UD Naked Foundation!

    ReplyDelete