Monday, March 7, 2016

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday friends! I mean it's not really happy since it's Monday again, but after having such an incredible (and quick) vacation last week it kind of feels good to be home and back in my routine. Don't get me wrong, I would much rather be enjoying 80 degree weather, but instead I'm enjoying the Chicago "spring". For those of you who didn't know, I spent part of last week in Orlando frolicking around Universal & Magic Kingdom with my sissy! I'll do a full recap of my vacation this Wednesday for Wanderlust Wednesday with KateEmily & Kerri!


We were in Orlando from Wednesday until Saturday (early early morning), so the rest of my weekend was spent in bed watching Netflix and recovering from all the walking we had done, doing loads of laundry, and trying everything to not get sick!!

I also am so behind in blog reading so you may be getting some late comments on your posts, and I apologize for any emails I slightly ignored...I will be responding sometime today!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and fab week ahead!

Linking up with Biana!

18 comments:

  1. Welcome back girl! Can't wait to hear more about your vacation with your sister!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Isn't all the laundry after a trip the worst? I always dread it when I come home but it's necessary! Have a good Monday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looked like it was such a blast from what everyone else showed, too! So glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! So glad we got to see you on Friday before you girls went back to Chicago. And there's that crane photo bomb we were talking about! Such a great pic of you girls <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya'll look so cute in your mickey ears! Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. still love that photo up there - so so cute you two! and so glad we met up! yay for linkup this week!! come back already! ha

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the cutest picture! So glad you guys had a great time and we got to meet up with you! And the crane in the background... bhahaha! Tell that guy to stop photo bombing you :) <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like such a wonderful trip, so happy you were able to meet those lovely ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That photo is so cute! I love traveling but coming home and having to do laundry is the worst. haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait for your recap!! Seems like a great trip!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cannot wait to hear all about your trip!! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excited to hear about Disney!! Hope you're rested up- those theme parks are exhausting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel like everyone has been going to Disney lately! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just from all of your snaps it looks like y'all had the best time at Universal Studios and Disney World! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that photo of you and your sister. I'm sure you two had a blast and I can't wait to read your travel recap. So sad I missed ya on Friday night but sounds like you ladies had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't wait to hear all about it...how fun to meet all the girls! Love that pic of you and your sister, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Orlando!! My fave!! I MK--I was there in Feb. So much fun to meet up with the other bloggers!!! Hope you are recovered from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Welcome back!! Loved watching your snapchats of some of the stuff you did :) Can't wait to hear more about it!! That picture of you and your sissy is so cute! :)
    xo C

    ReplyDelete