Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Wedding Wednesday | Perfect Bridal Gifts

Hey guys! Happy Wedding Wednesday!

I'm not gonna lie, even though I'm basically in the thick of wedding plans, I don't have much going on that worth dedicating a WW post on, so I thought I'd do something different. A lot of people post on the things they are getting for their bridal party, but not a whole lot post on what they, as a bride, would like as a gift. Not only can this be used to give your MOH/BM's a little hint, but most times your groom wants to get you something nice that you can open the day of the wedding, so what better way than to send your wish list! 

Here's what's on my wish list!






I got some lofty gifts I know, but a few of these will most definitely make it's way onto my Birthday/Christmas wish list later this year if I don't get it for the wedding ;)! What are some gifts that you would want as a bride?

**********************

Now it is your turn! We would love to have you link-up with your wedding tales, planning adventures and day-of memories.

make.up.HER

As always, we would love to have you linking up with us and sharing your wedding inspiration, stories and photos of your own! Just please remember to link back to either mine or Macy's blog in order to keep the Wedding Wednesday fun going around.






16 comments:

  1. I want a pair of Tieks too. I've heard really good things I just don't love the price. My best friend got me the Kate Spade MRS necklace as a pre-wedding present and I LOVE it. I still wear it and have gotten compliments on it. I hope the birthday fairies treat you well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops, why did I write birthday? Duh...I'm dumb lol

      Delete
  2. I love the mrs necklace and the wifey shirt! My husband gave me a monogrammed necklace with my new monogram the day of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wifey tee! I really enjoyed receiving pretty frames and albums for all of my wedding photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to all the things! I love the Wifey tee! My friend has that KS necklace and something in/on it she's super allergic to because every time she wears it her chest breaks out in a huge rash. So weird! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. i mean heck yes to the LV tote and tieks! who wouldn't want those :) that mrs necklace is adorable too!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend got me the MRS. earrings at my bachelorette party...I LOVE them! I want that LV girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Mrs necklaces, something you can always wear. And I'd love an LV as a gift too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As someone who wears her never full practically daily - it is a great investment bag!! I love that wifey tee and wish they had it back when I was going on my honeymoon! That mrs. necklace is darling and one you'll wear forever!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got that wifey tee for the wedding and seriously it is the softest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES to all of these! I might buy that necklace for myself is that bad ha

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can never go wrong with a Louie! And how cute is that wifey tee?! LOVE <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that Mrs. necklace and the wifey tshirt! I've been dying for a pair of Tieks too because I've heard how wonderful they are!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That Mrs. necklace and wifey shirt are super cute! I've been really wanting to try a pair of Tieks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The wifey shirt is so cute! I hope you get all of these gifts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. All great gift ideas! Fingers crossed you get one (or all!) of them!

    ReplyDelete