Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Faves | Recappin' The Week

Happy Friday friends! I'm so so happy that it's finally Friday and the weekend. I have nothing more than to catch up with emails, blogging, to-do lists, and my Netflix list!

Linking up with my girl Amanda!


Just in the nick of time, I had my bracket filled out before the games started! I honestly don't know a whole lot about NCAA games, but I know who the good teams are and have the Tar Heels winning the whole thing. A's bracket looks similar and I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I asked him for advice, but made most decisions on my own. Do you follow the tournament? Who do you have winning?


Super Tuesday was this week in Illinois and of course I went out and did my civic duty #KeepTrumpOut was my main goal!


After I voted, I of course had Buffalo Wild Wings and it was delicious! I'm craving it again now looking at this delicious pictures.


Also, this happened this week. I don't regret it one bit either, deliciousness! #WeddingDietOnFleek



After having such a cruddy day on Wednesday, this patient mail brightened my day. One of the clinics favorite patient passed away a few weeks ago and his wife sent us this picture of him. He was such a sweet guy and we'll definitely miss him. Doesn't he look dapper in that picture?! 
(Of course I respected the privacy of him and his family by removing any personal information #IFollowHippa)



Also, how amazing is this battle on The Voice. It totally gave me chills watching, couldn't pick one that was better than the other, they both were amazing.

Alright, I babbled on enough. I hope all you lovebugs have a wonderful weekend!

13 comments:

  1. That battle on the voice was amazing! I think this is one of the most talented groups this year, and I'm enjoying watching it. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have the best weekend planned! and yes to keeping trump out. dying over your shirt though - so perfect haha. lastly, i'll try not to hold it against you that you don't have UK winning the whole thing. it's fine ;)

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that shirt...my husband would agree, I need it. Also, is that cookie on a cupcake?! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girl the voice is SOOO good this season - everyone is so crazy talented!! I love your weekend plans and hope you enjoy them! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo March Madness, always a fun sports time of year. That cupcake looks delicious, I need one now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think that I could actually come up with a decent bracket to save my life. I'm just hoping against hope that my alma mater will make it pretty far in the tournament! All of the food you ate this week looks so delicious, and now I'm craving wings, at 8:30 in the morning lol Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your bracket! I did a few between work, friends, and a local bar, so one of them has to turn out okay, right?! That cupcake looks soooo good, too. Have a great weekend!

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  8. My bracket is totally screwed up now that Baylor lost haha! I still enjoy filling one out though! :)
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didnt do a bracket this year but I'm ok with it. I usually do terribly with them anyway haha. Go you for voting, and NOT for Trump. Thank goodness! We need more smart people like you out there voting NOT for him haha.
    So sweet that the patient's wife sent that in...he does look dapper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I usually fill out a March Madness bracket and kind of just write in whatever team sounds good haha I haven't filled one out this year yet! I always guess wrong anyways:) Yay for voting and LOVE that hangry shirt!! haha I know the hangry feeling far too well. I glad your day was brightened by a nice patient's wife! So sad he passed but what a nice little momento to remember him by forever! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok I totally need that Hangry tee, and yay for operation keep Trump out! Now I'm totally craving BWW! Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also attempted to #keeptrumpout but sadly, the rest of my state did not. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whatever you had with the fries at BWW looks delish! We have one nearby so will have to go back soon. LOL @ the hangry shirt.

    ReplyDelete