Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wedding Wednesday | Bridal Jewelry

Happy Wedding Wednesday friends! This week is trucking along and I can't wait until tomorrow, my parents and I are road tripping one last time to New Jersey to finish off any leftover wedding shopping that needs to get done. My main priority is to find some matching jewelry pieces for a few of my outfits.

Last week my mom and I went to a local shop to just browse and I ended up finding the perfect bridal jewelry set to match perfectly with my wedding outfit. I got so excited that as soon as we got home, I put my wedding top on and jewelry, I also did up my hair simply with some simple makeup. I was absolutely giddy with excitement with how it completed my look and I can't wait to put it all on again on my wedding day.



Here are some pretty inspirations for some other jewelry I will hopefully scoop up this weekend.





**********************

Now it is your turn! We would love to have you link-up with your wedding tales, planning adventures and day-of memories.

make.up.HER

As always, we would love to have you linking up with us and sharing your wedding inspiration, stories and photos of your own! Just please remember to link back to either mine or Macy's blog in order to keep the Wedding Wednesday fun going around.


14 comments:

  1. WOW! SO beautiful, I can't wait to see it all together...you're going to be stunning! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look how pretty you are! i mean always but that look is perfection! loving those earrings up there too.

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning! Your jewelry is so pretty girl! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that jewelry!! perfection on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness it is all SO pretty!! I can't wait to see what everything looks like together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! So, so beautiful! You're gonna blow your future hubs away :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, those jewels are stunning. You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks stunning now and will only look more beautiful on your wedding day!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so beautiful in you jewelry! I love it! I hope you find a lot of goodies during your trip to New Jersey!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pieces you picked out! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw that snap chat of you!! You look gorgeous!!! I can't remember if you already said what henna you're getting but I can't wait to see that, too!! Or if I'm thinking wrong, ignore that comment haha but seriously that jewelry really does look perfect. You will be the most gorgeous bride!! I linked an old wedding post, hope that's ok!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much gorgeous inspiration, and that pic of you is flawless! Have an amazing trip with the fam <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look beautiful! I'm so excited to see pictures of your big day!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've always loved Indian bridal jewelry and well the whole attire because it's so lavish!

    ReplyDelete