Monday, March 14, 2016

Weekending | Springing Forward

Blah it's Monday again. Not only that, but we lost a precious hour of sleep and I know I'm feeling the change this morning. I had a very low key weekend where a lot of binge watching on Netflix happened.




On Friday this was my highlight because I haven't had these bad boys in forever, but my mom managed to find some at Bed, Bath & Beyond!! Seriously the best and I want about 30 more boxes, kthanks!


I spent my wild Friday night staying in eating Panera and watching The Intern. After a nutty week, I needed a lighthearted movie and it delivered! Also yes to all the broccoli cheddar soup please!


I'm finally caught up enough to be joining the rest of the world on season 4! Honestly I thought season 3 was a bit slow and boring, but it definitely picked up and I've heard nothing but great things about the 4th season! Oh also, this is basically how I spent Saturday & Sunday...super glamorous, I know!


Did you do anything fun this weekend? Hopefully this week passes quickly and unscathed for all :)!


Linking up with B.

14 comments:

  1. Ugh I don't think all the coffee in the world can wake me up this morning! And now I really want Panera for lunch. They have the best soups! Sounds like a great weekend girl! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  2. We started Season 4 of HOC this weekend, too, and are already on episode 6. It's definitely much better than last season. And yes to the broccoli cheddar--that's my jam! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your starbucks pin, so so so very true, lady! Looks like a great weekend. Hope your money isn't too long. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. that starbucks image is so real. i'm on cup 2 of coffee and i'm currently not sure how i'll get to the end of the day haha. and HoC was SO good this season. i wasn't super into 3 but this one made up for it!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't you just love the Intern - i've seen it twice and wouldn't mind seeing it again!! Love that movie!! Yes Season 4 of HOC is amazing...we just finished last night and I'm sad we have to wait another year for the next season! Happy Monday! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although I don't drink coffee that first photo is very accurate! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm soo tired! You weekend sounds relaxing.. perfect after your trip! I know Disney made me need like three weeks of recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wasn't The Intern super cute?! And yayyyyy for catching up on HOC, I'm so sad I already shamelessly rifled through season 4 and now have to wait a year for new episodes. Can't wait for you to finish so we can talk about it! Cheers to a fabulous week sweet friend <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha that first meme is hilarious.. i don't drink coffee but that is definitely how i feel. oh panera kills me, it is so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're not the last person to watch House of Cards, I promise! My husband and I still haven't had the chance to watch it, but I love the fact that everybody keeps on saying that it's better than Season 3 because I'm like you and thought that it was kind of boring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the intern and Panera is my favorite! That soup is yummy! Sounds like a nice and relaxing weekend which is always needed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I SO agree about season 3 of HOC, but season 4 definitely made up for it!! What a great weekend, and seeing as that I'm on my second coffee of the day, I definitely agree with that first meme haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did you love The Intern? I loved it so so much, Chuck bought it for me for Valentine's Day and I've already watched it twice since then in addition to seeing it in the theater haha. Have a great week girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Currently eating Panera as I read this and really wishing I got the Broccoli Cheddar soup!

    ReplyDelete