Sunday, November 11, 2012

Gettin' Social {Week 23}

Happy Sunday everyone! I can't believe it's already the middle of November, is this year flying by or what?! This week is going to be a crazy one, my parents are going out of town {and ditching me for Orlando} and it's our Indian New Year's so there are a lot of celebratory things happening all week. Plus having the craziness of Thanksgiving sneak up next week is crazy to fathom! This week's Sunday Social is all about Thanksgiving!! I'm linking up with Neely and Ashley!


Sunday Social

1. What is your favorite Thanksgiving memory?
Every time I think of Thanksgiving, I automatically think of family. All of my families here all get together at one of the houses and just pig out and watch football, just like any family on Thanksgiving. I think my favorite memory would have to be before one of my aunts/uncles stopped talking to the whole family, but it reminds me of a time where we all got along and had a blast. 

2. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
For Thanksgiving, my favorite is always dessert. Either I'm making it or eating it, I love it. I have been making my Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie the past 3-4 Thanksgiving and everyone always enjoys it, so I love that it's actually good and eating all the other yummies that are brought!

3. What is a Thanksgiving tradition you and your family have?
Like I mentioned above, just every year getting together at someone's house and eating great food and watching Football has turned into a big tradition. Just being all together is a really special time for us since everyone is always busy with work & life!

4. Show us a favorite Thanksgiving picture from years past:


*PS-kinda sad these are the only pictures I have on Thanksgiving*
{I promise to take a ton this year!!}

5. What are you most looking forward to about this Thanksgiving?
Just being able to spend the entire day with my family and catching up is gonna be such a blast. We don't always get a chance to get together since all of our work schedules are crazy, but this is the one day that all of us are off and together. Really just being thankful to not only have an amazing family, but just as incredible friends, we are planning to do a post-Thanksgiving dinner the week after Thanksgiving and that has become our friends tradition. Plus, there has also been talk from the boy and I getting together for Thanksgiving next year, I'd say that's a step in the right direction! 

So what are you guys looking forward to? Any special traditions/memories?
Link up & leave comments below!

1 comment:

  1. i adore your header, so soft and unique <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete