Friday, November 2, 2012

Nail Files {11/2/12}

Happy Friday loves! I have been in an extremely amazing mood this past week {most of you know why, if not take a look at previous posts}. I have this silly grin on my face every time I look at my phone and I really miss this feeling, have I mentioned a few thousand times that I love love and although this is hardly love, yet, I can say I am extremely happy and hopeful that I've got a good one in my sights. Well now that we're past the mushy gushy business, onto my nails. I'm linking up with the beautiful ladies Vicki and Tara for Nail Files. 


This week's polish color is kind of a copy cat of last week, but I just purchased this Essie polish in Lion Around. I love this polish for 2 reasons, the first being it only took 2 coats to have the color be desirable and second I picked this bad boy up at TJ Maxx for only $3.99!!! I'll go and excuse all of you shutting your laptops to run to the nearest TJ Maxx. {p.s. they have them in the impulse buy area by the registers}. You're welcome! 


What'dya think?
What are you sporting pumpkins?

P.P.S. Who watched the CMA's last night, LOVED it and also loved my future lover, Luke Bryan's, performance. 


*Sigh, be still my beating heart*

Toodles!


4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color and yes I did watch it. can't miss anything with Luke or Jason! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love when I find Essie and TjMaxx for cheap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty! and you can't beat that price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that color - such a pretty pink.

    ReplyDelete