Friday, November 30, 2012

Nail Files {11/30/12}

Yay, it's finally Friday!! I cannot believe how quickly November has came and gone and now there is only one more month until 2013!! I have a feeling next year will be a great one and I hope that's true! Since it's Friday, I'm linking up with Vicki and Tara for Nail Files. 


I had some extra time this week to take care of my nails which meant fixing unwanted cuticles, buffering and shaping my nails. I also decided to do a "at home" French manicure.


For this week I used Rimmel London's French Rose. I only needed 2 coats to get the color I wanted and I was super pleased with the end result. It looked like a professional manicure without costing so much!

What's on your nails this week?

6 comments:

  1. I think I saw these on sale at Walgreens yesterday....I have always wondered about this one. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color is BEAUTIFUL! It's kinda similar to a color that I tried... but I like that your color looks more creamy... Does that make sense? Haha

    I would love for you to stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes nice clean nails are the best!

    ReplyDelete