Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hump Day Blues

Happy hump day everyone!! Lately I have been on some sort of writers funk. I didn't post about my weekend on Monday, because quite literally, I did nothing worth blogging about. I hung out with my friends to watch the Sunday night football games, but that's about as exciting as this weekend party got. My parents left me this week for Orlando {rude, I know}. It is also the week of our Indian holiday, Diwali {aka the festival of lights/Indian New Year's}. It is a time that is spent mainly with your family and considering mine are currently relaxing in 80 degree weather, I didn't do much for it. I did plan a surprise visit to my sister at school and treated her to a dinner/shopping date. 

I love link-ups and find it to be an amazing way to connect with and meet new blogs through other, bigger ones, however, it takes away from actual blogging. I have told myself I have to get better at writing actual posts as opposed to link-up's. I will still continue to do link-ups, but throw in some regular posts. 

Some life updates:

-Only 3 weeks away from the end of the semester!! I start my clinicals next semester and CANNOT wait to put my learning in a more hands on atmosphere. 

-The boy {N} and I have been going strong for almost a month now. We have FaceTime dates and are texting/calling each other every chance we get. There is a strong possibility that he may move to Chicago for his rotations and I am crossing my fingers that this happens! 

Wow, pretty exciting as far as life updates go, am I right? I promise to make my life more exciting. Who am I kidding, that's probably not gonna happen anytime soon, but spending time with my friends, family & N {virtually} has been great so far and I cannot wait until Thanksgiving and December get here. I say bring on the holidays and all the food, family, crazy shoppers, last minute shopping, and snow that come along with it!!

Now I'll leave you with some funnies, just because I love you all! 















Until next time lovers!


3 comments:

  1. Sorry your feeling blue! Sometimes bloggers block happens to the best of us!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha the birth control ecard, I love it. He might move to Chicago?! That's huge! Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get into blog funks here and there too.. I always feel like I either have too much or not enough to write about. I'm guilty of participating in a lot of link ups each week, but I try to balance them out with regular posts. For every link up I do, I try to do a real post as well. So, if I link up on Sunday, I do a regular post on Monday. I usually do link ups on Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday and do my own stuff on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday.

    Hurray for 1 month! :)

    ReplyDelete