Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thankful

Happy week of Thanksgiving and Happy Sunday!! I cannot even believe that Thanksgiving is upon us and the holiday season has officially begin. I've already started a bunch of my Christmas shopping {signed up for one too many secret santa's this year, hopefully I have enough money to buy everything}. I absolutely hate waiting until the last minute to shop and avoid the malls at all costs during the month of December, unless it's a complete necessity. So this week's Sunday Social with Ashley and Neely is all about what we are thankful for, minus the questions, just a list {and pictures} of all the things we are thankful for this year. 


Sunday Social

I'm Thankful for:

My amazing family! My mom, dad and sister have always been there for me no matter what and I know I can always count on them.




My amazing extended family {cousins/aunts/uncles/grandparents}. They are always there for me whenever I need a shoulder to lean on. My cousins have been my rock for a long time now and I cannot fathom not having them be apart of my life! 






My adorable nephew, Shan!! I'm so blessed to be called his aunt, he is such a ham and I love him beyond words!





My cousin's babymaking abilities, our family is being blessed with another little baby boy Jan 2013 {Shan's baby brother} and I cannot wait to be an aunt again!


My friends who keep me sane 99.5% of the time. I don't know where I would be without them and they are like a second family to me. 







My sister, she deserves her own thanks! She has been my comfort for the past 22 years. I have confided in her with just about every aspect in my life, without her I'd be lost. Although we fight like other siblings, she knows I'm always there for her and I know the same! Love you baby sister and I'm grateful to have such a great sister and best friend all in one person!!






Lastly, I am thankful for having my health, blessed life, love,  a job, food, shelter, this blog, the friends I've met through blogging, etc. These things we take for granted each and every day, but it's times like these to really put into perspective how wonderful each of our lives are. I hope you take not just Thursday, but this week to reflect on all the wonderful things we are all blessed with. If you aren't sure what you are thankful for, look around you and it will all start to add up. 

I hope all of you have an amazing week and Thanksgiving, whether you celebrate or not. Remember not only what you are thankful for, but all the less fortunate who don't have as much as you do. 

Goodbye lovers!

3 comments:

  1. love all these amazing pictures of your family! so neat!

    v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! If it helps.. I signed up for too many Secret Santas and cookie swaps too :-P

    I also avoid the mall at all costs! I'm a big online shopper plus I live at Target lol

    ReplyDelete