Saturday, November 3, 2012

Sunday Social {Week 22}

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm so excited about our little Chicago Blogger Lunch happening today and can't wait to meet some new/old bloggers! Today I'm linking up with the wonderful ladies Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social. 


Sunday Social
1. What is currently on your wish list?
I don't have too many things, surprisingly, but I do want to get a new laptop in the next year or so {hopefully my old one can last that long, if not sooner}. Another thing on my wish list {but this is a little bit further down the road} is an engagement ring, now that I think I met my soul mate! I'll explain some more in a later post, so stay tuned! 



2. Share a new iPhone, droid, iPad app you have recently discovered that we all need.
I'm the last one to jump on app bandwagons, I am constantly deleting apps I don't use regularly. Some of my favorites are Pandora, Instagram, Twitter, NBA Game Time, and GroupMe. If you have any must have apps, please leave em in the comments below! 

3. What is a new fall TV show you have added to your DVR?
There are so many good fall TV shows, some of them include: The Mindy Project, Emily Owens MD, Chicago Fire, Last Resort, Nashville, and Revolution. I watch a lot of TV and tend to give a lot of new shows a chance, if they peak my interested, I watch some more and these shows above have been some must watch shows for me! 


*PS. that's Meryl Streep's daughter! 

*Hot firefighters, yes please!!!!




4. Share your social media links for us to follow you on. Tell us which is your favorite and why?

I love all 3 of these social media sites because they all have their own purpose. Twitter is quick and easy and can get out to a lot of people. Pinterest, well I can pin to my hearts content at all hours of the night. Instagram is a fun and interactive way to take pictures of your life.

5. What is a TV show or movie or song you could listen to or watch over and over and over and never get tired of?
TV show- Friends, hands down the best show ever created. No matter the mood, I am always laughing when I watch Friends.


Movie- There are many and it all depends on the mood. One movie that I cannot NOT watch is Remember the Titans, it encompasses everything an amazing movie needs and I never ever get sick of watching it. 


Song- This has got to be the hardest for me to choose. I LOVE music, everything about it plays with my moods. I can listen to music all day long and never get tired, hence why my Pandora station gets full use. There is literally a song for every single mood you could be feeling, happy, sad, angry, disappointed, dancey, laid back, hippy, gangsta, etc. I cannot even think of picking one, so I'll list a few that I cannot get enough of. {This list is also going to be hard to narrow down!}

{} Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
{} Avril Lavigne - Complicated
{} Dave Matthews Band - Crash Into Me
{} Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
{} Secondhand Serenade - Fall For You
{} Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
{} Coldplay - Yellow
{} Notorious B.I.G. - Juicy
{} Rihanna - We Found Love
{} Red Hot Chili Peppers - Snow

Phew, that was a list. Can you tell I love any type of music from my list?! 

So kids, hope you liked reading my answers, did you link up, leave a comment below & I'll check out your post! 

Later alligators! 

8 comments:

  1. There's always time for Friends. That engagement ring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh I hope he puts a ring on it AND you get the computer :) I'm loving the Mindy Project as well and I don't know how ANYONE could get tired of FRIENDS!

    Found you on Sunday Social :)
    www.25inmy25th.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the linkup. I've not watched The Mindy Project, but I think she is HILARIOUS! I love your music list...it was so hard to try to choose!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for some new tv show ideas! The Mindy Project looks interesting!! I hope you get the new computer and the ring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh! Your wish list is FABULOUS! That ring...wow. I love those TV shows, too :) Found you via Sunday Social, obviously. Great blog! I'll def be back. Visit me if you find the time, please. Thanks. Have a lovely Sunday! :)

    xo,
    Brani Laine
    thatsjustlovelyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Chicago Fire also! And I love my macbook pro - definitely a good choice for a wish list item!

    http://beyondthegradebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love Friends! And that ring is gorgeous!

    Found ya via Sunday Social!

    Natalie
    carolinaprep56.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Chicago Fire, & Nashville! However I could never get into watching Friends. I tried for years from time to time but each time I still hated it sadly. But many seem to enjoy that show immensely.

    ReplyDelete