Wednesday, November 28, 2012

OHP: Dream Home

Happy hump day all! I have noticed that I have been browsing Pinterest wayyy more than normal. I have been in love with pinning from the get go and I just can't get enough of it. Have you heard of the secret boards that you can now create?! I thought about putting my wedding idea board as secret, but then I realized that my dream rings are on there and the boy could get a small hint from the board later down the road. Anywho, these are some of my favorite 'dream home' pins as of late. Linking up with the gorgeous Michelle!







Source: hgtv.com via nikki on Pinterest

Source: homegoods.com via nikki on Pinterest


Source: houzz.com via nikki on Pinterest

So I will gladly take a nice clean home with all these pins above, thanks! Hopefully one day I can have at least something as close to these rooms. What have you been pinning lately, leave your pinterest links in my comments below and I'll stalk your boards! 

Peace, Love & Pinning!

2 comments:

  1. I want that first bed and the striped bench at the foot of the second one!!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that theater room set up, I may have to make that come to life some day!

    ReplyDelete