Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Life Through Pictures

I have realized that I have tons of pictures on my phone that I haven't shared and as a means of deleting them from my phone, I figured I would share them here so I can clear up some space on my phone


-Driving on the open road, no feeling is better! 


-Grocery shopping: mix of healthy & unhealthy foods


-Impromptu self portrait in the car, loved the overabundance of sun that day.


-Picked up this gem for my cousin who is expecting her 2nd baby boy!!


-Buffalo ranch chicken sandwich at Buffalo Wild Wings, amazing!


-Dessert nachos at Buffalo Wild Wings, definitely a dessert for 3-4 people!


-The extent of my decorating skills at work for Thanksgiving.


-Walked outside to Chicago's very first snowfall of the year!!!


-My nephew and cousin dressed as Mario & Luigi, such hams!!

Hope you all got a little glimpse into what's been going on in my life thus far. 
Toodles cupcakes!!

2 comments:

  1. I've been following for a bit but haven't commented yet! I love finding other Chicago ladies to connect with :) Been really enjoying your blog so I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Please follow this link to my blog to fulfil the rest of the nomination requirments. Happy Holidays!

    http://museumfanatic.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-nomination.html

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Buffalo Ranch Chicken sandwich looks DELICIOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete