Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Love

Hey readers!! I hope everyone enjoyed their extra hour of sleep this Monday morning, I know I didn't feel any difference! My weekend was really low key and most of it was spent at home. Friday after work I grabbed some drinks/dinner with some coworkers and we chatted the night away, I came home exhausted and ready to pass out, yes I am an old lady and will sleep at 11pm on a Friday night, no judging! My Saturday was pretty much spent catching up on some homework assignments and getting really cozy with my Pandora stations. Some of my favorite stations lately have been Mat Kearney and Today's Country hits, go check 'em out! Sunday I woke up earlier than my alarm clock {thanks to daylight savings time ending} and got ready to head out to lunch with bloggers, it turned out only Christine could make it so we made it into a brainstorming lunch for a future meet up so if you want to be in the loop just shoot either of us an email. We went to California Pizza Kitchen and after only taking one picture, I was disappointed in myself, but I'll tell you the food was yummy and the picture I got was of our dessert! We ordered an amazingly indulgent Pumpkin Cheesecake. 


*Amazingness in a cheesecake*

The rest of the afternoon I spent with my friends at my good friends' house since his grandmother passed away earlier in the weekend. It was nice to just hang out and catch up with everyone after not seeing each other for a whole week {this never happens, by the way}. That evening I got some interesting stories from the boy, we'll call him N and my cousin from their adventures in Vegas. They had a blast meeting each other {you will read more about that in tomorrow's post} and remember the hazy night, I was living vicariously through their adventures as I sat at home snuggled under my blanket with my flannel PJs, needless to say I was comfy. 

Linking up with DanaLeeann, and Sami for Weekend Update! 


How was your weekend??

1 comment: