Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Isaac Strong


If you haven't heard/seen this floating everyone around the blogosphere, then please read about it now. This little boy, Isaac is only 6 years old and him and his family are going through a terrifying time in their lives right now. He is currently dying of cancer and it's quite frankly not fair! I'm pissed! I'm mad that innocent children's lives are taken away from them so quickly. All I keep wondering is why, why did he have to have this horrible disease rip through his body. I cannot even begin to fathom what his parents, 2 brothers and extended family are going through. All I can do is educate myself on his story, his journey, and pray. Pray that God let's him see Christmas and build more lego toys. Pray that his parents get to have him around a lot longer. Pray that his 2 brothers don't have to get their hearts broken by this horrible disease. After seeing this on Erin's blog, I read his parents online journal about their journey through this disease. My heart literally breaks just trying to wrap this around my head. I wish and pray that there is a miracle for not only Isaac, but other children that are facing this horrifying disease. Please read Erin's blog post on how you can donate, you can give money, food, drawings, legos, ANYTHING to help this family out in just the smallest way. Please share Isaac's story with your family, friends, coworkers, etc and spread the word

Twitter hashtags: #IsaacStrong or #IsaacNation

*Isaac's parents' online journal, read it with a box {or two} of tissues*

No comments:

Post a Comment