Saturday, November 3, 2012

Liebster Award Overload

Happy Saturday friends! I know I don't post a lot on Saturdays, but normally it's so I have something to to post on Mondays! Well I had to post about this because I have been so fortunate to be nominated for the Liebster Award by FOUR different bloggers! I am so thankful for all you readers and people who appreciate what I have to say! I had previously been nominated for this award by Ali @ All Things Pink & Sparkly and Jen @ Little Miss Alizzi, so I will cheat and just copy those same 11 random facts. Here are the rules involved with the award:




And now for the rules:

*Each person must post 11 things about themselves 
*Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer. 
*Choose 11 people and link them in your post. 
*Go to their page and tell them. 
No tag backs!





So first and foremost, I want to thank the lovely ladies who nominated me. They are Kate @ Green FashionistaChristina @ A Day in the LifeErin @ New England Charm, and Tarin @ Glammed by Tarin. If you aren't already following these ladies, what's stopping you?!

Here are my 11 random facts (as per my last post):

1. I'm very organized {my room begs to differ} and I'm detail-orientated.
2. I'm a sucker for a good romance {I absolutely LOVE weddings!!}.
3. I'm a bit shy at first, but get pretty comfortable in no time.
4. I think music can fix just about any problem.
5. I love to travel and have been to a lot of U.S. states and India a handful of times.
6. I'm a Target-a-holic {as if such a thing exists}.
7. I love taking pictures, but feel super creepy sometimes
8. I never imagined to meet so many incredible people from blogging!
9. I eat a bowl of milk & cereal pretty much every night before bed.
10. I have over 50 cousins on both parents' sides of the family.
11. I smile A LOT, even when life gives me reasons not to.

Here are all the questions & answers given by the fabulous ladies:

Kate's Questions:

1. Why did you begin your blog? 
I really liked reading blogs and decided to just make one myself, never thought I would be where I am with it now! 

2. Who are your favorite bloggy friends?
I have met some really incredible ladies through blogging and some I would like to give a shout out to would be, Kate of course, Jenn @ Party of One, and Steph @ Bourbon and Glitter. I have met other awesome people, but this would be one LONG post if I named them all! 

3. What is your favorite TV show from the 90's?
I loved a lot of shows from the 90's, personally everything was better than, but some that come to the top of my mind include Saved by the Bell, Boy meet World, Full House. 

4. What's the most fun concert you've been to?
I won 2 free tickets to see The Script in concert and I was so excited. They put on such a great concert and it wasn't assigned seats so we made our way pretty close to the front and it was amazing! Other honorable mentions would include Chris Brown and Jason Derulo! 

5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
My dream trip has been to go to Australia, but I also want to see all of Europe and Tahiti or Bali for a honeymoon!

6. What did you or are you majoring in at school?
Currently I'm finishing up school for medical assisting, after that, who knows!

7. What is your favorite part about the upcoming holiday season?
The Starbucks holiday cups and definitely being with family & friends, the people I love! 

8. Name 3 favorite blogs you look forward to reading each time you log in.
I love reading a lot of blogs, anything in my reader that has a catchy blog title is a winner in my book. Some ones I definitely always read are the 3 I mentioned in question 2! 

9. Favorite football team?
I am a die-hard Chicago Bears fan! I have been since I was a little girl too, here's the picture proof.

Don't mind the weird face I'm making.

10. Sephora or Ulta? Why?
I actually like both. Sephora is where I get pretty much all my makeup {concealer, foundation, blush} and I love Ulta for their coupons and nail polish!

11. Will you be voting in the upcoming election next week?
Heck yes I will. I don't like to discuss politics and religion within my blog and life, my opinions are mine and that's where I'll leave it. I think all of you should go vote too, your voice makes a difference, whichever way you vote! 

Christina's Questions:

1. What is your least favorite holiday?
This is such a refreshing questions, we are always asked about our favorites, but never our least favorites. I think Valentines Day is my least favorite, in a relationship or not. I think it's something that is overrated and although I love love, you should appreciate the person you're with everyday not just one day out of the year.

2. What TV show are you addicted to this fall that is also your guilty pleasure?
I have a few, I am loving Nashville, Revolution, The Mindy Project so far, but have MANY more shows I am obsessed with, these are just the new fall shows I love.

3. If you were about to die and had time for one last meal, what would it be?
Oh lord, this is a hard one, I love to eat. I think my last meal would have to be Panda Express Orange Chicken & Fried Rice with a side of spring rolls! Hey if I'm going out, I'm clogging those darn arteries! 

4. What is your favorite Disney character or childhood cartoon?
I am in love with Disney princesses {in a non creepy way} and my favorite one is Princess Jasmine, just have to find my Aladdin :).

5. Tell me something about yourself that no one really knows.
I actually love to fill out forms, like those personal info ones, I'm weird, I know.

6. What's your favorite thing to do on a really cold and snowy day?
Nothing better than snuggling up with some hot chocolate {spiked or not} and some awesome movies! 

7. What's your favorite type of music to listen to?
I love anything feel good. I have a wide range of genres I listen to from r&b, hip hop, pop, and country. 

8. How soon before Christmas do you begin decorating and listening to Christmas music?
I don't decorate my house, but Christmas music probably beginning of Dec. 

9. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
I think anything my readers want to read about. People read blogs to get a look inside people's lives, so I do enjoy giving my readers a little insight, although my life is pretty bland and boring most of the time.

10. If you could invent a crayon color, what would it be and what would you name it?
I actually don't know what I'd name it, but it would be some variation of pink, love that color.

11. Who is your favorite celebrity?
I don't know if I have a favorite, I enjoy many, but again the list would just be too long.

12. If you were stranded on a deserted island, which TV character would you want with you?
Probably Jack Shephard from Lost since he has been on a deserted island {at least on TV} plus he isn't too bad to look at.

13. True Blood or Vampire Diaries?
I'm not a big vampire fan, so none.

14. Name somewhere you haven't been to that you are dying to visit?
I have dreams of going all around Europe, to Australia, and any tropical paradise! 

15. What accessory can you not live without?
Does my phone count? If not, my purse {which is kind of a cheat since it contains my life, ha}.

Erin's Questions:

1. Tell me about your first kiss or first date.
Is it sad to say I don't remember my first kiss, bad memory. First date would be to a movie and dinner, pretty practical and not creative, probably why none of them worked out! 

2. What is your favorite article of clothing?
I love my VS boyfriend sweats, they are the comfiest things on this earth and I could wear them all day every day, if I didn't smell at the end of it! 

3. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Again, any pink, but my favorite color is Tickle Me Pink.

4. What is something that you are really good at?
I'm not sure if I'm really good, but I like to think I'm good at organizing things.

5. What are your views on marriage? 
I'm pro {straight or gay}, I can't wait to meet 'the one' and get married!

6. What's your favorite movie and when do you watch it?
I have always loved watching Remember the Titans, it is such a feel good movie that I can watch over and over again, whenever!

7. How long have you known your oldest friend?
I consider my sister my best friend, so for her 22 years and my sister from another mister, 9 years! 

8. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I'm a sucker for mint chocolate chip! 

9. What celebrity, living or dead, would you love to meet?
Hands down, Luke Bryan, so I can have him shake it for me :)!

10. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
I've had a few favorites, but one that has stuck out to me was my 3nd grade teacher, Mrs. O, she was so caring and really wanted us to succeed. I also went to high school with her son and saw her at h.s. graduation and it was a great reunion!

11. Where is the farthest place you have traveled to?
The only place besides anywhere in the U.S. is India, been there many times in my lifetime and love going back there.

Tarin's Questions:

1. What is your favorite thing about blogging and why?
I love all the friendships I've made with amazing bloggers, it is great to know there are some great people out there! 

2. What does your go-to look consist of?
I love being casual so some comfy skinnies and a v-neck is a go-to look for me.

3. What is your favorite quote?
Life is short so don't hold back. Forgive like you have amnesia, believe like a kid, love like crazy, and be yourself.

4. If you could change one thing about your life what would it be and why?
I think I would change the fact that I cannot draw so I could maybe put that to good use and be an interior decorator or something cool!

5. What's your favorite dessert?
I love cheesecake and will eat it anytime, along with cupcakes. See anything with the word cake in it is a winner in my tummy!

6. Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
Hopefully married to the love of my life & best friend and with 2-3 rugrats running around! 

7. What's your favorite thing to do on Saturdays?
If I have nothing planned, then lounge around in sweats and be a bum!

8. What's your favorite TV show?
I love Grey's, it has a special place in my heart! 

9. Describe your dream vacation?
Well I think from the previous questions/answers you might have an idea of where I want to go, but I think anywhere with somebody I love, preferably somewhere sunny and on a beach.

10. Who is your role model?
My grandmother and mother are women I aspire to be like. 

11. If money was no object, what one thing would you buy for another person and why?
I think I would buy my parents a brand new tricked out house with every amenity needed because they have done so much in their lives to make sure my sister and I are happy. 


Phew, that was a lot of questions to answer. If you got to this point, thanks for reading them all. I had fun answering these and want to thank these lovely women again for nominating me! I also didn't want to nominate any bloggers, if you want to find some great blogs, look to my sidebar or my last Liebster Award nominations. Have a great Saturday everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet to answer everyone's questions! Love your answers!

    xo

    ReplyDelete