Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Insta Tuesday

Hey everyone! I haven't linked up with Taingamala for Insta Tuesday in a while, so I'm doing so today!



I wore this outfit for a dinner with our hospitals' cardiologists. Sweater dress from Old Navy and boots from Agaci.


My sister and I had a pizza & wine night, this $10 dinner box is amazing and filling!


This was me at our bar & grille to watch Monday Night Football and watch my beloved Bears get crushed by the 49ers, tear, but my wine was great!


Oberweis Frostbite with m&m's, yummy in my tummy.


This was Tuesday morning on my drive to work, the fog was so dense I could barely see my hand out in front of me.


Keeping it classy by taking a outfit picture in the women's bathroom at a bar! Blouse from TJ Maxx, black jeggings from Ross, black suede wedges from Payless.


Enjoying my white wine on black Wednesday!


Running into an old friend {in the blue} is always a great night!


I love these girls <3 font="font">


Love my clique, these people are my rocks!

Well, I hope you guys got a little glimpse into my week through pictures. Now go ahead and link up and leave your links in my comments so I can go check it out! 

Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. Love that striped dress! Oooh pizza and wine night? I'm definitely in need of one of those ;)

    ReplyDelete