Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sunday Social {Week 25}

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope everyone had an amazing and thankful Thanksgiving weekend. It's unfortunate that tomorrow is Monday and that means back to business as usual, but good to know the holiday season is in full effect now. My thanksgiving is being celebrated next Saturday as well with a "friendsgiving" party and I cannot wait to pig out yet again! I'm linking up with the awesome ladies Neely and Ashley for Sunday Social. This week it's all about the 4's in our lives...


Sunday Social

1. Name 4 jobs you've had in your life.
My first job was when I was 16 and worked at Mrs. Fields cookies, it was the best because I got to sit around and eat cookies all day! I've also worked at Victoria's Secret, Express, community bank, and my current job at the hospital. {Sorry there are more than 4 here}.

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over.
This one is hard because I rarely like watching movies over and over, but there are a few particular movies that I make an exception for. Remember the Titans, The Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and A Walk To Remember. I know that is a pretty weird range of movies, but they are all classics to me! 





3. Name 4 places you have lived.
I have actually lived in Chicago my entire life {born and raised}, but we have moved a few times. The house we lived in when I was born was in Wheeling, IL. Then we moved to Schaumburg, IL and moved one last time to another house in Schaumburg. Who knows where my 4th place will be, could be outside of Chicago! 


4. Name 4 of your favorite foods.
Does the general Taco Bell menu count? Let's see, I love food so this will be a hard one, but I love Mexican pizza, ravioli, garlic bread sticks, and watermelon. Not all together of course, or I'd have a yucky tummy ache, but definitely foods I could eat all the time.






5. Name 4 things you always carry with you.
I usually always have my wallet {id, cards, etc}, phone, chapstick, and extra hair ties.

6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation.
I wish I could say I have been on some incredible vacations, but unfortunately I haven't. The only other country I have been to is India and that's always fun for me. In the states, my favorite places I've vacationed to are New York City, Orlando, Las Vegas, and San Antonio. 





Well kiddos, hope you enjoyed reading.

I'm out like a cub scout!

4 comments:

  1. A Walk to remember is such a good movie!
    & I really want to go to New York some time! I might go this coming Summer but that's not certain yet. And watermelon <3

    xoxo Grace @ Cappuccino and Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your movie picks!! those are all so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I forgot about A Walk To Remember. I am pretty sure I watched that movie several times a day when it was first released. Lol

    I would love for you to stop by and say hi! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a great day!

    xoxo
    Les

    ReplyDelete