Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Funnies on Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!! First of all, I wanted to thank you all for all your amazing comments on Monday's post and about finding a potential guy, I truly appreciate it and love this blogging community!! So today being Halloween and even though I have to work {isn't this considered a holiday, why don't we have it off??} I cannot wait to get home and pass out candy to the little kids in my neighborhood, this is the first year since moving in our house {10 years ago} that I'm able to do so!! I won't be dressing up to work, but I got a cute baseball tee with a pumpkin on it from Target a while back and will be sporting that. I thought a nice laugh on Halloween would be nice, so linking up with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting! 



Source: 9gag.com via nikki on Pinterest


Source: zipmeme.com via nikki on Pinterest

Source: imgfave.com via nikki on Pinterest

Source: thechive.com via nikki on Pinterest



And to put everyone in the spirit of Halloween:





Also, I want to send my thoughts and prayers to my readers and the people of the east coast. Watching the Weather Channel has been scary to think that all those millions of people are without electricity! Stay safe and dry!!

Happy Halloween lovers!!

5 comments:

  1. So, I totally follow you on pinterest and stalked all of these before todays post, but then laughed all over again when I saw them here. Seriously hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love the pins! My favorite is the one about picking a partner. That was soo true back in school haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that saying from the Lucky One! It is so sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. FINALLY figured out how to add your button to my blog!

    Oooh and I nominated you for a Liebster bloggy award ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha I love that last one. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete