Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's 'OK' Thursday

Hey kiddos! How lucky for all of you {or not, you can decide} that I'm having two posts in one day, however the other post was the lovely Jessie taking over the blog. I did want to link up with Amber and Neely for It's Ok Thursday!


Its Ok Thursdays

It's ok...

...that I type Thusday instead of Thursday 2 times already

...and I just struggled with already just now.

...that I stayed up until 4am to catch up on homework.

...that I am not only caught up, but ahead which is relieving.

...that I wish tonight's Grey's episode would have been played last week, it's going to be bittersweet to see Mark Sloan {aka McSteamy} again.

...that I refer to TV characters as if they are my besties, oh you didn't know Mark and I were besties, don't worry, now you do.

...that I watched the debate yesterday and am sick of the extreme opinions people are expressing on Facebook. Having an opinion is fine, but completely bashing the opposition is not right.

via

...that I'm excited for the next 3 weekends {family dinners, tailgating, homecoming games, engagement parties, etc.}.


Alright, that's all I could think of today.
What's ok with you guys?


4 comments:

  1. ahh kitten and puppy so sweet together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower! Great Thursday post! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All okay to me :) I'm with you- I'm all for having an opinion but over the bashing and name calling. It's silly really.

    Sounds like you have some great things coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pic!

    great post!
    new follower :)
    hope you'll follow back!

    Sabz
    theeclecticgrabbag.com

    ReplyDelete