Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend Shenanigans

Hola everyone! I won't even say happy Monday, because let's face it, Monday's suck!! This past weekend I went down to my sisters school, Northern Illinois, for their homecoming weekend. Even though the tailgating was rained out, we still got out there and drank in the rain. I worked Friday and headed down to my sisters apartment that night. Saturday, we woke up and got ready to head out to the stadium for some day drinking. We didn't actually go to the game, mostly because of the rain, but Northern won the game! 






After tailgating we got some lunch and headed back to my sisters apartment to just hang out. That evening we hung out at some friends' house for some beer pong and fun! Sunday morning was definitely rough to wake up to, but after doing some shopping at Target, of course, I headed home. I didn't do much of anything else this weekend, but I had a ton of fun at my sissy's place with all her friends who made me feel like a young college kid again, minus the waking up feeling horrible. 

Well that was my weekend. I'm linking up with LeeannSami, and Dana for Weekend Update! 


2 comments: