Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Social {Week 21}

Happy Sunday!! I know I said I was going to stay in all weekend and work on my paper, but I lied and got persuaded to go out Friday night for a friends birthday. I did however finish the entirety of my paper yesterday. I'll recap more about Friday nights adventures tomorrow. Today I am linking up with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social and this week it's all about Halloween. Although I am not doing anything for Halloween this year, except working and passing out candy to trick-o-treaters, exciting life I live I know! I had to dig deep for some of these pictures, but it was so fun going through old pictures again! 

Sunday Social

1. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid (pictures)?
I used to have so much fun dressing up as a kid and I can't even remember all the various costumes I'd be. From witch to pumpkin to princess, the one costume that really sticks out to me was me dressed as a ballerina. I absolutely loved it because it was all pink and it had a tutu, what's a girl not to love. 


wowza-I needed a tan back then!

2. If you could go back and dress up as something what would it be?
I had always wanted to dress up as Jasmine from the Disney movie Aladdin. I'm not really sure why I never did, I mean I have the skin color necessary, but if I could go back in time, I would definitely be her, she's my favorite! 

via

3. Favorite costume as an adult (pictures)?
I rarely dress up anymore because I don't go out to any parties anymore, but a few years ago I dressed as a cowgirl and loved it. It was a super simple costume {and unfortunately didn't have a cowgirl hat}, but I feel like I looked skinny back then and my hair that my friend did was perfection! All that plus the fact that I got to spend it with all of my favorite people made it even better! 


Look at those skinny legs...le sigh


My best friend & I (she was an m&m)

This next picture is just a for fun, I loved how my costume went so well with my friends & it wasn't even on purpose. {I was a cop and she was Snooki, that was the year of her big arrest}.


 
4. What is your favorite Halloween candy?
I love me some candy corn! If I get my hands on a bag, it WILL be gone you can count on that. Another favorite which people actually don't like is cowtales, I love the little cream in the middle because it tastes like the frosting in the oreo! 

5. What is your favorite Halloween memory?
I remember going trick-o-treating when I was in 4th or 5th grade and it was the first time my mom was able to get off of work in time to take us and it was super special for me. I don't remember what costume I wore that year, the only thing that mattered to me was my mom was there to take us. {Previous years we would go with our friends' parents}. 

6. What's your favorite scary movie?
I absolutely HATE scary movies, can't stand them. I get super paranoid after watching it and I have a fear of clowns and sewers on a rainy day thanks to the wonderful {not} movie It!


How would you answer these differently? 
Go Link up!

7 comments:

  1. Hi from the linkup!

    Aww your little ballerina costume was so cute - I wanted to be a zombie ballerina this year, but I still haven't gotten a costume! Can't wait to go to the Halloween store tomorrow!

    xoxo Heather
    Heatherfrostx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you girl-I loathe clowns. What a cute little ballerina!

    The Pretty Pinhead

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cop/Snooki combo is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping bye the from the hop! love the ballerina so much!! and I'm scared of scary movies too!!

    Helene in Between
    100 Follower giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candy corn is my favorite too! I feel like it xan ne super polarizing, but I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the Cop/Snooki costumes were hilarious! and yes, I too have a deep and paralyzing fear when I walk by a sewage drain on a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete