Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday Social {18}

It's football Sunday and after Monday night's triumphant win against the Dallas Cowboys, I hope the Chicago Bears will put on that kind of show every week! So, I haven't been able to link up with Ashley and Neely for a few weeks now, but I really was excited about this week's Sunday Social topic. We don't answer questions this week, but we are just posting about our favorite Fall related things {recipes, fashion, things to do, etc.}. Since my favorite thing about Fall is definitely Fall fashion, I wanted to show some of my favorite Fall-inspired clothing pins.


Sunday Social







This pin encompasses everything I love about Fall fashion. The boots, oversized sweaters, scarves. Just because you have to wear bulkier clothes to keep warm, doesn't mean you can't stay fashionable doing so. 

As much as I live for the summer, I absolutely love the Fall. The time for Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Halloween, football games, NBA preseason, pumpkin picking & hayrides, and that magical drive down the street to the trees all changing leaves. The crisp air outside and the need for a light jacket is the preview to the exciting Holiday season and snowfall!








What are your guys' favorite things about Fall?


6 comments:

  1. Saying I'm obsessed with fall would be an understatement

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the above looks! I am still stretching out wearing my sandals because I know for the next 6 months I will be in boots. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh I'm loving all of these fall posts :D love the fall pics you chose!!

    http://braceface87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from Sunday Social!

    All of these outfits are amazing! I especially love the flannel one & the long sweaters with leggings. So pretty!

    Happy Sunday!

    xo, Heather

    www.heatherfrostx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I'd gladly take any of those outfits :) LOVING your description about all the reasons you love the fall, too. Made me smile :) Hope you've had a great weekend, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those outfits! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete