Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Hey friends! It's that time of the week again to get together and tell each other what's ok in our lives. Linking up with Amber and Neely!


Its Ok Thursdays

It's ok...

...that I am making more plans to go out rather than stay in and do some much needed homework.

...that I am truly happy one of my best friends is going to be in town this weekend from London and I get to spend time with him!

...that I am SOO behind in Dexter and I need to catch up, but I hate watching these scary type shows at night.

...that I am going to the T-wolves/Bulls preseason game Friday with a whole group of my rowdy friends and I am so beyond excited!! 

...that I chose the easy way out and decided to partner up for my ethics paper so I would have someone else to lean on for help.

...that I have painted my nails 3 different times this week, it seems that whenever I am sick of my polish, I start chipping away at it and painting it a different color, this really is a disease right?

...that I am having brunch with a group of strangers on Sunday, but I am so beyond excited at the possibility of new friendships!

...that I tell myself to plan my blog posts in advance, but life gets in the way and I can't seem to catch up.

Well that's all folks.
What's ok with you all today?

4 comments:

  1. going out is always better than homework.Good plan ;)

    annalizbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going out over homework is totally okay. I honestly don't think anything I learned in college ever really helped. Sad but true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot watch Dexter before bed either, I totally dream of blood!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for your brunch on Sunday!! Can't wait to hear how it goes- I'm sure it'll be great :)

    ReplyDelete