Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hump Day Yummy Man Parade

Happy hump day everyone!! I'm linking up with the wonderful Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting! You know the drill, go pin some awesome things {yes, I know everything on Pinterest is awesome} and link up with Michelle and mingle with the other bloggers! Today's pins are a fine array of yummy man celebrities because let's face it, who doesn't want to see that?! If you don't, well then....I don't know. Onto the yummy man parade...





*All the pins below are from my personal boards, links and sources are found here :)


Derek Theler {from Baby Daddy}



Alex O'Loughlin {hot Aussie actor from Hawaii Five-O}


Ian Somerhalder {of course I'd kiss you Ian}


Tim Tebow {QB for the NY Jets}


Matt Kemp {Baseball player for the LA Dodgers, look at those amazing eyes!!}


Chris Hemsworth {Holy God of thunder!!}


Zac Efron {just plain gorgeous}


Channing Tatum {as if you didn't already know this gorgeous face or body}


Paul Wesley {I'd be a vampire for him!}


Luke Bryan {you can shake it for me all night, Luke!}


Adam Levine {no words necessary, just bask in the beauty of his body}


Josh Bowman {hot AND British, winner in my eyes!!}

Okay ladies, now wipe the drool off your laptops/cellphones. I know it might have been a hotness overload, but it sure was worth it wasn't it?! These are just a mere few gorgeous guys in Hollywood that fill the boards of Pinterest daily, so hop on one of them and start pinning!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment