Wednesday, October 17, 2012

{5 for Five}

Happy hump day all! I had been meaning to linkup with my bloggy bestie Jenn for a few days now, but life got in the way. She has been doing {5 for Five} for quite some time now, but just recently made it a link up for everyone to join along. I think this is such a fantastic way to hold yourself accountable for your goals. I always try to set some goals for myself, but doing it on the blog will hopefully make me stick to them. Also, you should join this linkup because the fabulous Jenn is picking one of the links {at random} to win a $20 gift card of their choice! So here is my {5 for Five}:




{1} Take at least 1 hour of my day to have some 'me' time, this means no phone, laptops/iPads, or TV's.

{2} Bring my lunch to work everyday.

{3} Drink more water throughout the day.

{4} Pack up my summer clothes and unpack my winter clothing.

{5} Get started on my ethics paper by the end of this week.

So what are some of your goals for the week? What can you do to reach those goals? Write 'em down {either in your cutesy notebooks or on your blog} and get to achieving those goals! Link up with Jenn and Jessica for your goals!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! So glad you linked up :) You have some great goals! I need to do pretty much all of these things too- minus the ethics paper! ;)

    I think that the ONE hour of no computer/iPhone/iPad or TV is a great idea- just an hour to decompress and relax.

    Thanks again for linking up lady!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your first goal. Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete