Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday10

If you guys have read my posts in the past, you know how much I LOVE the use of ecards in any post where it works. Pinterest has fueled my love for ecards and now I don't know life before them. I love how almost all of them you can relate to them, after reading one I'm like wow I would say something like that {either out loud or in my head}. I also find SO many of them to relate to my friends and I's relationship and send them multiple emails encompassing the ones that relate. Well, when I was reading blogs today, I read Jade's post about her co-hosting Tuesday10 with Lena! I knew I had to join along because I had just spent hours and hours time pinning last night and knew I had at least 10 {if not more} favorite ecards. I love this link up and may be joining it in the future, the theme of the Tuesday10 changes every week, so check it out! 


LenaBActually










Source: tumblr.com via nikki on Pinterest


Source: imgfave.com via nikki on Pinterest

And just because I love them so much, I added an 11th :)!!







Well, I hope you had as much fun with these ecards as I did pinning them! If you want to check out more funnies and other pins that I've pinned check out my Pinterest HERE


Toodles & keep pinning!!

3 comments:

  1. Haha I love the fb stalking ones!

    Just so you know you know you won my giveaway! Congrats! I sent you an e-mail but it might go to your spam box (that happened to me last week when I won a giveaway) so check that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I hate when I have to put my purse on the floor of my car! Grrrr...

    ReplyDelete