Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Does That Make Me Crazy??

Happy Tuesday friends! I have been seeing a fun link-up going around the blog world that Michelle @ The Vintage Apple is hosting and after reading other bloggers take on it, I decided I could do a few of these. By the way, I got a lot of the ideas for mine from other people, and if other people are doing the same things, that doesn't make me crazy does it??


{} Nowadays, anytime I wash my hand after touching/dealing with anything gross, I wash them like I am about to perform surgery, i.e. scrubbing my arms up to my elbow.

{} I hate the feeling of eye boogerss (or eye crusties as I have heard them called as well) in the morning. I feel like I NEED to wash my face to get rid of them asap.

{} That when I have a list of things to get done, even if I have done something already, I will write it down, just for the satisfaction of crossing it off. Same thing applies at work, I will add patients that I have already completed, just for that simple satisfaction of crossing it off.

{} Just like Michelle, I don't do laundry until I absolutely have to and run out of clothes. I will even go into my winter/summer bins and grab stuff (of course if it's only for around the house).

{} Whenever I am watching anything even remotely scary (meaning that scary music comes on) I will immediately mute the sound so I can't hear anything. It made watching the first episode of 666 Park Avenue interesting. Also those commercials for the movie Sinister, creeps me out!!

{} I like everything in even numbers. The volume on my TV, even. The number of m&m's I take out of the bag, even. Anything that can be an even number, will be for me. 

{} I love to have (almost) everything organized and clean in the house. That almost is everything, but my room. I will clean my parents room, sisters room, the kitchen, garage, everything, but my darn room. 

{} When I get out of my car (mostly at night), I make sure I have everything in my hands and make a mad dash inside my garage because of the fear of getting attacked by the possum, raccoon, and skunk trio currently taking up residence in our cul-de-sac.

{} Everything in my wallet is organized, my money is all facing the same direction and in descending order, my credit/debit cards are all together, my gift cards, followed by misc. other cards.

{} When I sleep at night, I have to have a blanket over me (even on those hot, hot summer days) and my head and feet cannot for the life of me be covered, everything else is acceptable. 

{} When I post something on Twitter, Instagram, or my personal Facebook page, I check it about 20 times in a 5 minute span, just to see if someone liked/commented/favorited/retweeted/etc.

{} Just like Amber, I hate having emails sitting in my inbox. I will find a folder to put it in, but hate seeing it in my inbox. 

{} I am going to wrap this up so I can be the 40th link on Michelle's link up (see that even number thing is taking over again).


some crazy photo booth fun :)

Does any of this make me crazy?
What makes you crazy?
Link up with Michelle!!

Toodles crazy peeps!

4 comments:

  1. Oh lordy, if you read my post & yours we listed WAY too many similar things. At least we know we're not crazy alone?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that I'm not the only one with the aversion to laundry!!!!! Thanks for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the Sinister commercials have to stopppp it already!! I can't stand them...I turn the channel completely when they come on. Announcer voices freak me out, and that one gets me every time. And I also do the blanket thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness- I agree with SO much.....

    adding things and THEN crossing them off? YEP!

    ALWAYS, ALWAYS have to have a blanket over me when I sleep- no matter how hot it is.

    Even number thing? Totally me too!


    Love it!

    ReplyDelete