Friday, October 26, 2012

Nail Files {10/26/12}

Happy Friday everyone!! I could not be more excited it is finally the weekend and although I am doing absolutely NOTHING, I know I have a lot of homework that needs to be done. I also want to thank all you guys who read and commented/emailed me about yesterday's post. I am trying to stay on the positive side and hope that my lab work comes up good or the 12 week strict diet/exercise thing works out. Speaking of exercise, this 30 day shred business is really kicking my butt. I worked out before work yesterday and was sore ALL day. Like I said yesterday, I better see some results Jillian! Well onto today, I am linking up with Vicki and Tara for Nail Files. 




This week I wanted to go a little feminine and polished so I chose this pale pink color (Sugar Rush) that I got from the Sonia Kashuk  line available at Target. The only issue that I had with the polish was that it comes on super thin so I had to do about 6-7 layers just to get this color. I didn't mind that because I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out. For my accent nail I went with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Diamonds in Pearls & Diamonds. It is an icy and sparkly white color that meshed well with the soft pink color. 

So what do ya think? 
What pretty color are you sporting?

3 comments:

  1. Love those polished together! I might just have to go and pick up both :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with light pink nail polishes that color! So pretty with your accent nail.

    ReplyDelete