Friday, October 12, 2012

Nail Files {10.12.12}

Happy Friday friends! This post will be quick and short, I'm linking up with the lovely ladies Vicki & Tara for Nail Files.


This week I wanted to stray a little bit with my nail color because I feel like I've been in a purple-ish/gray polish mood lately. I got out of this funk by playing around with colors this week, although mint seems to be a color of the summer, I thought this sea-foam green polish was a great transition {haven't we done that already, I mean it is freezing out lately} from summer to fall! 


OPI Thanks A Windmillion
Julep Oscar {accent nail}

What do you guys think? Still too summery? 

Well hope you all have a safe & fun weekend, I'll be spending my time with college students, trying to keep up!!

Toodles!

9 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful teal color. I think it's dark enough to double for summer and fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great I love the shade of the OPI.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started using Julep polish and I am obsessed! It goes on so smoothly and dries so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo pretty! I'm actually kind of obsessed with your polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!!! I seriously love this color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure hope its not too summery, I still am wearing mint too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so not the right person to be asking, but I think it looks fine for any season! :) Very cute combo

    ReplyDelete