Monday, February 18, 2013

5 for Five {2/18/13}

Hey friends! Let's start this Monday morning off with some goals & productivity! If you are the lucky bunch who get to stay in PJs and sleep in, know I am extremely jealous of you. I can't complain much since I had 4 days off from work already. I'm linking up with Jenn for some 5 for Five fun. 

PartyOfOne

Let's take a look at how I did on last week's goals:

1. Drink at least 64 oz {8 cups} of water daily.
I'm proud of how I did on this, I did however get an infection in the middle of the week which required me to drink a LOT of water so some days I think I definitely exceeded this. I felt so refreshed all week because of all the water I was drinking, it was great!

2. Get blog post ideas written down and get creative.
I'd say I did pretty good, I have a couple good blog post ideas coming your way and it feels great to have a little bit of creativity flowing.

3. Finish 2-3 assignments for class.
I didn't do so great with this, but it was only because I had plenty of distractions this week and didn't get much time to sit at home and do any assignments. 

4. Keep away from any soda {minus diet coke}.
I think I did semi-decent on this one. I think I had 2 days that I cheated and had some soda, but did try to replace diet coke for any other cravings.

5. Drink a protein shake everyday.
I again tried to incorporate a shake in everyday, but did run out of frozen berries, but plan on keeping this up for this week.

I think 3/5 is a pretty decent week, better than last weeks failure. Let's see what goals I have for myself this week:

1. Drink at least 64 oz {8 cups} of water daily.
I think this should stay on my goal list because I need to keep this habit up.

2. Finish at least one assignment for class.
I think realistically speaking, getting one assignment {paper} done for the week would be better than trying to rush 2 or 3.

3. Do a 5-10 min ab workout everyday.
I think trying to keep up with Jillian Michaels for me was a joke, she is too brutal for me and I'm far too lazy for all that work, but finding a nice and effective ab workout to do everyday is going to happen!

4. Drink a protein shake everyday.
I absolutely love protein shakes and thanks to Pinterest, have plenty of different recipes I can try out. I also love the way I feel after I drink them!

5. Get blog posts drafted early on.
Because I've been getting busier and busier during the week, it's important to keep on top of blog posts and getting them typed and drafted will be a good way for me to do that.


What goals are you setting for yourselves this week?

3 comments:

  1. Yum -- I love protein shakes! My dad was big into them when I was growing up, so they really remind me of my childhood and trying to steal some of his! [Hopping over from 5 for Five!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with 3/5 last week! We both had better weeks :) What kind of protein shake are your trying to drink? I used to be big on them but I've gotten away from them recently.

    Good luck with your goals for the week ahead, too! You've got some great ones :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your goals this week; especially getting an assignment done for class! I can totally relate to that feeling.

    ReplyDelete