Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

I used to love linking up for Weekend Update, but since that is no more and a new link up has been created by none other than Sami, I knew I had to hop onto the fun! Also since I actually did something worth blogging about this weekend, I figured it was great timing. 



Thursday
-The day before, my girlfriend and I made this death by chocolate and red velvet cake which was so delicious! 
-On valentine's day, my best friend and I got our single tushes together and ate some java chip frap ice cream & watched The Wedding Planner while talking about why boys suck.
-I had class during the day, but we had a little valentine's day potluck and of course had to get Chipotle.
-I did get a text from N which made my heart pitter patter, it was a nice feeling but flowers are nicer.
-This Bruno Mars song is my new favorite and I actually enjoyed listening to it on valentine's day!

Friday
-My friend asked me to take some engagement shots for their party invites, we had a blast taking these shots. These are the two from my iTouch. 
-After taking the pictures we headed to Cooper's Hawk for some sangria's and flatbread pizzas, delicious. The selfie was just awkward so I had to include it!

Saturday
{one} Selfie in the bathroom of the restaurant we went to [Cantina Laredo-If you are ever in downtown Chicago and want Mexican food, go here!!]
{two} The beautiful birthday girl awkwardly posing.
{three} All of our margaritas, sooooo good!
{four} The whole crew waiting to be seated.
{five} These beautiful girls keep me sane.
{six} The crew at our private table.

Sunday
This was basically my Sunday. Those margs were definitely deceiving and I had a bad hangover pretty much the entire day and took a few naps, super productive!

What shenanigans did you all get into this weekend?!

4 comments:

  1. That death by chocolate and red velvet cake looks ahhhhh mazing!!! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great weekend. Minus that last picture!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks for sticking around for the new link-up! Sounds like you had an awesome single girl Valentine's Day :) I can't remember if Cantina Laredo is where we went when I was in town but it looks familiar haha.

    ReplyDelete