Sunday, February 3, 2013

5 for Five {2/4/13}

Hey girl hey! I am not only upset that it's yet another Monday, but the fact that the 49ers lost yesterday was sad. They did however play an amazing game and one of the best Super Bowl games in a loooong time. I was also super excited about the Beyonce performance and she did NOT disappoint, girlfriend can singggggg! The fact that Kelly & Michelle joined her for a Destiny's Child reunion also made the middle schooler in me jump for joy! The cutie pie C.Kaepernick played a great time considering it was his first time and hopefully they get to play again soon {and hopefully win}, but of course I want my Bears to go and win beforehand. I had a fun time hosting my very first Super Bowl at my house and thought it was really successful.


The bottom right was a pic from my friend who was at the game!

Now onto today's post. I'm linking up with Jenn for 5 for Five. Let's take a look at how I did with last weeks goals:

PartyOfOne


1. Drink at least 64 oz {8 cups} of water daily.
I did decent with this. The beginning of the week I was drinking at least 64 oz, but towards the end of the week I started to slack and drink less. I'm going to keep this on for next week because I really saw a difference in drinking a lot more water during the day not only for my energy level, but my skin has been pretty clear lately.

2. Pack a lunch every day for work and class.
I am so proud of myself for staying on track for this week. I managed to pack a lunch every single day for work and class and kept it on the healthy side on top of that. I'm keeping this because this needs to be a constant routine for me until it becomes second nature.

3. Finish 2 critical thinking essay questions and at least 2 chapter review quizzes for class.
I am again proud of myself on this one. I actually did 4 of each of this so I went above and beyond which is going to be awesome in the long run, I am doing great at keeping up and hope to keep this momentum up for the rest of the semester.

4. Stay on top of my blog emails and take the time to read and comment on blogs.
I think I did pretty good on this for the week. I replied to emails as quickly as I could and I took the time to comment on my favorite bloggers posts which was great.

5. Start up Jillian Michaels 30 day shred again.
Oh I beyond failed at this. I think I did the complete opposite of this goal, every time I got home from work or school I laid on my bed and watched TV or caught up with blogging, I get exhausted at the end of the day and just want to veg out, but hoping to really start this up and stick to it.

So proud of myself from last weeks goals, 3.5/5 is better than I thought so I can only go up from here! Here are my goals for this week:

1. Drink at least 64 oz {8 oz} of water daily.
I think I need to keep this habit up to mesh it into my routine daily.

2. Pack a lunch every day for work and class.
This is another goal that I need to keep up with on the reg to get used to it. My wallet is thanking me!

3. Start up Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.
Since I failed last week with this goal, I need to put forth a better effort on starting and sticking to this whole working out business.

4. Go buy my valentines cards for our friends v-day party.
Since some of us are coupled up and some aren't in my friends group, we decided why not just have a friends Valentines day party. I love getting cute cards and making each one special, so I need to go and get this before the party.

5. Get to Target and stick to my shopping list.
If you'll believe me, I haven't been to Target in 2 weeks!! This is unheard of for me, but I truly haven't gotten time this week because it's been crazy hectic each day, but I have a growing list of things I need to get so a much needed trip will need to be worked into this weeks schedule.


Do you guys set goals for yourselves each week? How did you guys do? I can't wait to see more green on these lists so hopefully I can make 4/5 happen for next week!! 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a GREAT superbowl party! And oh yes, Beyonce totally rocked the half time show. Definitely my favorite part of the game. Ha!

    GREAT job on your 5/5 last week! I think that 3.5/5 goals is incredible- especially because it was your first week! So many things to be proud of this week! Feeling good for you, girl!

    I'm looking forward to your goals ahead this week. You've got some good ones! I cannot even fathom not going to Target for 2 weeks in a row- I think the most I've separated my time at target was only DAYS. I hope you can stick to your list...I'll be WAY impressed! I know that you can do your goals this week. Good luck, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catching up from Monday, sorry this is late! Love your goals, I really want to try the 30 day shred but Jillian scares me! Yelling at me will not make me work harder, it will do the opposite. Great job on your 3.5/5! :)
    You can check me out at:
    bettertogetherandforever.blogspot.com
    Thanks,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete