Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weekly What {5}

It's the weekend party people!!! I totally sound more exciting than I actually am right now. I have absolutely no plans this weekend and I actually love this feeling. I cannot even begin to think that this is the last weekend of February, where is this year going?! I actually don't mind the first few months flying by because that just means that the warmer months are creeping upon us! I'm linking up today with JennAllie, & Ricci for Weekly What!

button

This was my past week in blog posts!!



5 for Five

Weekend Shenanigans

I had two posts for you guys on Monday because I wanted to link up with both Jenn for 5 for Five and Sami for Weekend Shenanigans and didn't want to have one super long post so I broke it into two! 


If you want to find out why this happened, check out my weekend post!



On Tuesday I wrote about my thoughts of the NBA ball players during the 2013 All Star weekend and why basketball and fashion just don't mesh well. To check out what I thought about this look, check out the post:



On hump day, I linked up with Michelle for oh how pinteresting with some hilarious ecards and various other funny things that I've pinned recently. 

See this and many other funny pins on this post!



In this post I went through a list of things that make me happy in life. Sometimes it's the little things in life!



I have this super awesome giveaway going on currently, until next Friday, so if you haven't entered I suggest you go and enter! These Jamberry nail wraps look awesome and I'm jealous that I can't enter to win this!! You can enter here:



What did your week look like?

1 comment: