Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Random Ramblings

So I meant to get a post written out last night, but I got home from a work dinner and was exhausted! I filmed a vlog the other day demonstrating my favorite romantic/smokey eye look using the Urban Decay Naked2. I will have this post tomorrow in honor of valentines day and all you going out on hot dates can try the look out.

I have been slacking in the blogging department, but I have some fun post ideas coming up in the coming weeks.

Class has been keeping me super busy for a while lately and work priorities have come up as well.

Well I'm running out of things to talk about , but come back tomorrow for a fun eye look to use for your valentines night dates!

Nikki

p.s. this post is coming to you from the blogger app hence the lack of pictures, sorry! Here is a pic of my view for today!


No comments:

Post a Comment