Monday, February 11, 2013

This is what failure looks like...

Happy day after the Grammy's! I'm writing this post while watching Giuliana on the E! red carpet and taking notes on the fashion. I'll do a recap of my favorites and the misses from the Grammy carpet tomorrow. So onto my post for this lovely {not} Monday. I'm linking up with Jenn for 5 for Five. 
Let's take a look at how badly I failed with my goals from last Monday, I did 2.5/5 of my goals, it was really bad guys.

PartyOfOne

1. Drink at least 64 oz (8 cups) of water daily.
I don't even think I drank a full bottle of water each day, it was really bad guys. I had a lot more juice and even some soda {gasp}. Keeping this on for next week because I need to follow this one more strictly.

2. Pack a lunch every day for work and class.
I did a good job with this one again. It helped that we had lunch on our manager this week as well this week. 

3. Start up Jillian Michaels 30 day shred.
I did JM on Monday and it went downhill from there. I did however do a lot of shoveling and lifting boxes, so that kinda counts right?! I'm thinking to give up the JM thing on next weeks because I just can't fail with this one 3 weeks in a row. 

4. Go buy my valentines cards for our friends v-day party.
I did get my valentines for my coworkers and my friends so this was a success, yay!

5. Get to Target and stick to my shopping list.
So I completed half of this goal because I did get my deprived self to Target this week, but it was a joke thinking I could stick to my shopping list in Target. I didn't spend too much, but I did get things I didn't need at the time. The power of Target got me yet again! 

So some of my goals for this coming week are:

1. Drink at least 64 oz (8 cups) of water daily.
Again this will appear on my goal list because I failed last week and I need to get back on this wagon.

2. Get blog post ideas written down and get creative.
I've been in a blogging funk lately and I need to figure out how to get my creative juices flowing again. I think writing down my ideas for posts will help me get better blog posts out.

3. Finish 2-3 assignments for class.
I really love being ahead in my class and with so many packed weekends, I need to really keep on top of my assignments. I think if I pace myself and do 2-3 assignments this week, I will keep up with this.

4. Keep away from any soda (minus diet coke, there are 0 cals, can't resist that).
I have lapsed on the not drinking soda thing and I need to keep away from the 200 calorie sodas! 

5. Drink a protein shake everyday. 
I love shakes! I have been on a kick lately and feel so great after having a protein shake and it keeps me full for hours. 

What do you think of my goals?
What are some of yours for the week?

3 comments:

  1. Jillian will be your best friend you love to hate! That's my girl, but me and her are fighting sometimes lol.

    And it's impossible to go to Target and stick to your shopping list! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so you didn't do that bad! Did you see my week?! Yeah, rough!

    It's okay though- don't let it get you down! You have GREAT goals for the week ahead- I specifically like 1, 2 and 5! You can be super successful this week- I just know it! Good luck, Nikki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a total diet coke girl! I cannot help it! I have made myself a promise though- 2 cups of water before I can have a diet coke. So it I avergae 2 diet cokes- there is at least 4 cups of water!!

    ReplyDelete